- Here at Newforms we appreciate the importance of social media platforms for the business and are actively involved in the usage of social networks ourselves. Therefore, we came up with the ten points that would make your company Instagram more effective.
- 1) Make posts relevant to your Instagram account
Share your stories with audience and post photos that are relevant to your business. That could be something associated with the future events (#countdown), promotional campaigns for free tickets or weekly posts that have a link with the business culture.
- 2) Show an insight of the business
Post photos of the working process (#behindthescenes). That gives your audience a clearer idea of how your company operates and makes them feel more involved in the process, which builds closer (trustworthy) relations. 3) Show how your business works
- 4) Use hashtags to get your business noticed
Using a reasonable number of relevant to your business hashtags on Instagram increases your chances to get noticed. Think of the words/phrases that you believe are more closely associated with your industry and company. It worth checking if hashtags are popular, otherwise you are unlikely to be seen.
- 5) Repost and like others photos
“Exchange likes”: others just like you or your business want to get more likes. Repost and like others pictures that will increase your chances to get noticed and might encourage others to “give” your likes back.
6) Respond to comments
Try to create conversation by responding to the comments on Instagram or at least don’t ignore, but reply to the comments that were left.
- 7) Offer discounts and promotions
People get attracted to the discounts, promotions and chances of winning something e.g. free tickets for the events. That is a good motivation for audience to become active and participate in various promotional campaigns.
- 8) Share Instagram photos on other social media platforms
Some of your social media platforms might have more followers/subscribers than others, so make your Instagram noticed by sharing posts on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- 9) Post what your audience want to see
Understand your customers. Check what are the posts that have more likes and get a deeper focus on your audience preferences.
- 10) Post photos consistently
Be consistent with your posts, so your audience know when to expect new content. That might help in maintaining and increasing your followers.
If you would like to learn more about social media or increase your online presence contact us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org